Feedback & Win £1,000 to Spend on Twisted Tailor
The new Twisted Tailor website is ready to rock and take your orders!
This is your chance to send us your feedback and win big.
We hope you like the new brand experience. As Twisted Tailor continues to evolve over the coming months we’ll be launching a stack of new features to enhance your Twisted Tailor experience; including a loyalty scheme, exclusive styles only available on our new site, and a range of easy payment options.
All feedback is welcome, whether it’s based on the look of the new website, or the functionality of it, we’d like to hear it – good and bad!
Everyone who provides feedback before the end of May will be entered into the PRIZE DRAW TO WIN £1,000 to spend on Twisted Tailor*.
CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK
The Twisted Tailor Team
Terms and conditions apply - see below.
NEW SITE FEEDBACK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions relating to the Twisted Tailor competition to be in with a chance of winning £1000.00 to spend on https://beta.twistedtailor.com after creating an account on the new site, and leaving feedback via the contact us page.
10th May 2019
The promoter of the prize draw to win a £1000.00 to spend on Twisted Tailor https://beta.twistedtailor.com (“Prize Draw“) is Twisted Tailor of 2 Coachworks, Kimberly Road, London NW6 7SG (“Promoter“).
- This Prize Draw is open to individuals worldwide.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Employees of Twisted Tailor or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Prize Draw and their employees and judges of the Prize Draw and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must have their own active personal email address.
- How to enter
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must:
- Create an account on the new website and send us your Feedback on the New Twisted Tailor website via our new contact us page at: https://beta.twistedtailor.com/pages/contact-us
- Entries must be made between 12:00 (GMT) 10th May 2019 and 09:00 (GMT) 31st May 2019 to be valid.
- Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are permitted.
- All entrants (including the winners) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her by Twisted Tailor in connection with the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid Entry and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
- Winner selection and contact
- Twisted Tailor will choose the winners out of random selection.
- A winner will be contacted through the email address used to create an account and leave feedback.
- The Judges shall have absolute discretion to choose the winning Entry and the Judges’ decision shall be final. The full names of the Judges are available upon written request to New site feedback competition, 2 Coachworks, Kimberly Road, London, NW6 7SG. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Prize Draw.
- At the end of the Prize Draw Period, Twisted Tailor will contact the winner by emailing the selected email address. Once that email is responded to – claiming the prize, Twisted Tailor will provide further details regarding receipt of the Prize.
- The Winners must reply to the email to claim the Prize.
- If any Winner fails to respond to Twisted Tailor within 72 hours of Twisted Tailor emailing the selected email address, then Twisted Tailor acting in its absolute discretion may:
- make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
- withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
- If the Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by Twisted Tailor:
- the declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and Twisted Tailor may offer the Prize to a new Winner selected by the Judges.
- A £1000.00 voucher to spend on www.twistedtailor.com
- The Prize is subject to availability.
- Must be used within one session – cannot be partially used and redeemed again at a later date.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- The winner will be contacted on or before Monday 10th June 2019.
- Winner publicity
- Twisted Tailor reserves the right to publish each Winner’s name and Entry on Twisted Tailor’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its website found at www.twistedtailor..com. We will not publicly post your email address.
- By entering the Prize Draw, if you are a Winner you agree to your Entry being published and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw without further recompense.
- Entry requirements
- Any Entry that is deemed by Twisted Tailor, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the Prize Draw or Promoter into disrepute will be excluded from the Prize Draw and Twisted Tailor reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such Entry that it deems appropriate.
- Twisted Tailor will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Twisted Tailor to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its Twitter or Instagram pages which infringes any third-party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
- Use and display of Entries and copyright
- The copyright subsisting in the Entry must belong to the entrant. Entrants will retain copyright in the Entries they submit. Entrants must not have infringed the rights of any other party or breached any laws when submitting their Entries. If an Entry contains a reference to or images of a person, the consent of that person (or their parent or guardian if they are under 18) must have been obtained.
- By submitting an Entry:
- you licence and grant Twisted Tailor, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media including, but not limited to Twisted Tailor’s website, social media accounts, marketing materials, newsletters and promotional material without further compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability;
- you waive any moral rights or similar rights in respect of your entry to which you may be entitled (at the time of submission or in the future) under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended time to time or under any similar applicable laws in force from time to time in force anywhere in the world;
- Except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Twisted Tailor or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither Twisted Tailor nor its agents or representatives assume responsibility for:
- any Prize that is not redeemed;
- any personal property;
- any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure;
- any system failures or malfunctions of any third party websites;
- any incomplete, lost, delayed or late Entries;
- any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Prize Draw;
- any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the participants in the Prize Draw howsoever arising from participating in the Prize Draw;
- communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
- inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website (including without limitation any social media web sites) or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections;
- any injury or damage to a participant which may be related to or arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize;
- if for any reason the Prize Draw or any website in connection with the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer, virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; and/or
- any other matter outside of their reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
- The Winners agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Twisted Tailor, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from:
- their Entry into this Prize Draw; and/or
- their receipt and use of any Prize.
- Twisted Tailor reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by Twisted Tailor through its social media accounts.
- By entering the Prize Draw you accept these Terms and Conditions as in force at the time you submit your Entry.
- Any person who provides their Details to Twisted Tailor in connection with this Prize Draw accepts:
- these Terms and Conditions; and
- the use of their personal data by Twisted Tailor:
- for the purpose of administration of the Prize Draw (including publishing the names of the Winners and any administration relating to the Prize); and
- any other purpose, Twisted Tailor reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize Draw if it deems it to be ineligible or otherwise invalid and Twisted Tailor shall have complete discretion in this respect.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost Entries or incomplete Entries. Proof of Entry is not proof of receipt.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of Twisted Tailor.
- No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- For the names of the Winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to Eleanor Stewart, Twisted Tailor, 2 Coachworks, Kimberly Road, London, NW6 7SG.
- The Prize Draw, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these terms.